The Christmas "wow" factor

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Have you seen Southern Living's "The South's Best Holiday Home Tour" yet? If not, take a look. These places are impressive! There is one in particular that caught my eye and, of course, it was the festive Seaside Cottage. It's unique, it's blue and green, decor is in every room and it's beautiful!







Perfection, right? I love the way they use everyday things like the buckets above, ribbon, wrapping paper and ornaments to give it a coastal holiday feel. Also, I truly love the stockings and the beautifully wrapped presents. I'm not sure I could ever be this put together, but I will definitely be looking at these pictures for inspiration if/when I own my own little seaside shack one day! This is the perfect mix of fun, classy....AND my favorite...coastal!

No comments:

Post a Comment