Hot Chocolate & Lights

Monday, December 12, 2011

Since we started dating, B and I have a wonderful tradition of getting hot chocolate and going on a Christmas light tour of Austin. I'm so excited because we are about to head on our 4th Christmas Light tour together! I always love the people that go all out (Griswold Family-style) for Christmas. I'm not sure I will ever be this person, but I'm so thankful for all of those people that do go all out. We truly appreciate the time you take to put up so many lights...it makes us smile during the holiday season!

I am hoping to see some of this tonight...
This...without the snow of course.
Oak Hill...near Austin
37th Street in Austin!
Cheers to hot chocolate & LOTS of Christmas lights!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! That's a lot of lights. We are going to have to hit up 37th Street this weekend!

Post a Comment