Christmas has come early!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yes, I know I just posted "Happy Halloween" yesterday, but, folks, Christmas will be here soon in Austin, TX! Let me sing a little jingle to tell you why Christmas has come early (this jingle is to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

ORVIS is coming to town, ORVIS is coming to town, O-RRRR-VI-SSSS is comiiiiinnnnngggg to toooowwwwwnnnnn!!!"

In case you are wondering...my singing is just as bad as it looks in writing:). Orvis is opening it's doors in Austin, TX on Friday, November 11th! B and I love Orvis and plan to frequent this store often, along with our puppas...Gracie and Penny Lane. You think I sound excited about this...ha...you haven't heard B's excitement yet. Maybe I'll have him write a jingle about it and post it.

Orvis, maybe you can send me one of these to play with Miss Gracie and Penny Lane for Christmas...




1 comment:

michelle said...

How cool, I love that place. I wish we had one closer to us. All their photos in their catalogs makes me want to live in them, they look so cozy. :)
xoxo

Post a Comment