Chalkboard Paint

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I feel like it's time for a new project. One would think that a nursery would be on my mind...getting it ready for the little one that is coming soon, but no...I can't seem to get a chalkboard paint out of my head.
I love the idea of a chalkboard wall and have been debating painting a wall in our laundry room for months. I would do the magnetic primer and chalkboard paint, so we could use magnets to stick invitations, reminders, etc on the wall. I can see myself writing grocery lists, reminders, appointment dates, etc on the chalkboard wall. Not only is it fun...it's useful!
There are so many fun ways to use chalkboard paint, but I'm having trouble deciding...do I paint the entire panel or do I frame a particular area of the wall? Who has experience with this? Send me some tips! I love how people have creatively used chalkboard paint in small ways...


...and in larger ways...
I'll keep browsing and hopefully my vision will come to life very soon. This should be an easy project, but I want to make sure I now exactly what I want before jumping in. Thank you pinterest for all of your chalkboard paint inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment