My new love...Privet House

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm sure by now all of you heard about The Shops at Target. Well, have you checked them out yet? My favorite is Privet House! They have the cutest collection at Target. There are a few things I couldn't live without...

A couple of these candles...
and this lovely canvas tote that I will bring along on every beach trip!

I really had to control myself because I could have bought everything in the "Privet House" shop! Some other things I loved include;
Double Old Fashioned Glasses
Coral Napkins
Outdoor Rug
Rope Pouf
Coral Cane Serving Tray
White storage box

What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? Guess I will need to sign up for updates from the actual Privet House store. The other shops are great as well! We bought a bone for Penny Lane from Polka Dog Bakery and it has lasted over 2 weeks...which is amazing! Also, if you are headed to the beach in the near future, definitely check out The Webster...great dresses, sun hats, jewelry, etc.

Target, thank you for being a genius and thinking outside the box. We appreciate you sharing these great finds with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment