It's been too long!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I have missed you all so much!! Life has just been crazy and is finally slowing down a bit. This will be a quick post...pictures of our new kitchen that is SO close to FINISHED! We love it all so far, but I can't wait to see the final product and decorate a bit. Here's a sneak peek...

Our laundry room...newly painted. We used a beautiful color by Benjamin Moore. I thought it would be too light, but as things have come together, it's the perfect blend. Thanks Alison!
 Our new stove top!
Our new, SPACIOUS pantry, refrigerator and sink!


Our new window seat! We got the best fabric for the window seat pillow...I can't wait to show you!
We didn't know we were going to do this when we started, but I'm so glad we did!! We painted our fire place cover black. It used to be brass.
Ok, that's all I have for now, but the final before and after pictures will come soon! We have a few things to get done....as you can see from the pictures.

Miss you all and hope to get back to regular blogging soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment