White Pumpkins

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

All of a sudden, a love of fall has hit me. I woke up this morning and ran with my best friend in 60 degree weather. Yes, 60 degrees in Texas...that is FALL folks! It was so pleasant. To celebrate the cool weather, I stopped at Starbucks on my way to work and picked up my first pumpkin spiced latte for the year. DELICIOUS! I think it's up to 90 degrees by now, but that's besides the point, I'm very thankful for my "fall" moment this morning:).
Speaking of fall, I am eager to decorate this year for some reason. Something that has really inspired me is white pumpkins! I love the way they look and I can't wait to get in our house and start decorating it immediately...stashing white pumpkins in every corner. Hahaha...just kidding...I won't go overboard, but I'm very excited about them.
I was reading Country Living and I love their ideas for decorating pumpkins with fabric designs. I am going to try this out and I will let you know how it goes. I'm not all that crafty:). What a neat, fun way to celebrate fall with bright colors!
 Are you excited for fall?? You will be now with these beautiful candles from Pottery Barn!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love white pumpkins! I just started getting mine out and I think I need a few more. :)
xo

Post a Comment