Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The kitchen is coming along!

Here's a view of our window seat. There will be drawers for storage under the seat and I have picked out a fun fabric for the pillow seat.


 Our cabinet bases are installed! In fact, the doors and drawers were put in yesterday and it looks great!


This is our refrigerator space with some great cabinet space above for platters, place mats, etc! My mother in-law did an incredible job of designing special compartments for all our kitchen stuff.
That's all the pics I have for now, but I'll take more soon. The painting is almost complete, crown molding is up, the popcorn is off our ceiling and the ceiling is painted. The ceiling looks amazing..it feels like it's 10 feet tall, rather than 8 feet tall now!

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I have not been great at blogging lately...I work for a non-profit and have a 5K event next weekend. Things have been busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment