It's all in the details

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I told you yesterday about my mother-in-law's amazing kitchen design skills. Now I have pictures to prove it! Check out how organized our kitchen is thanks to the brilliant mind that designed it...
Drawers in cabinets. You can pull them all the way out and see EVERYTHING!

Slots for all our platters and bake pans

Drawers in our pantry!
Amazing, right??!

Other small details that I love in our kitchen...

Our blue and green window seat...

The platter on our breakfast table. We have green Vietri dishes that we got when we were married. I wanted to bring in the blue and my sister found this beautiful Vietri Organica design. I absolutely LOVE it and it looks like a shell! I'm getting a little more coastal:)

 Lights under the cabinets. I had no idea how much I would love this.
Those are just some details I love in our kitchen. It's the small things that make the biggest difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment