Puppas behind closed doors

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ever wonder what your puppas (dogs) are doing while you are away at work or running errands. Well, I found out what our Gracie girl does...breaks the rules!
I stopped by our house this afternoon and this is where I found Miss Gracie! Is she allowed on the couch? NO! In fact, we intentionally lay pillows all over our couches when we leave to keep the dogs from jumping on the furniture. Well, now we know that doesn't stop Miss Gracie (aka Queen B). I don't think  y'all have met Gracie yet. She is my step-dog :). B got Gracie before I knew him. Gracie did NOT like me at all when we first met and I can't say that I loved her. I was taking her man away and she let me know it! As the years have gone by, my step-dog and I are slowly beginning to love each other and get along. However, Queen B enjoys pulling little tricks like this every now and then to remind me that this was her house before it was mine.

Sweet Penny Lane would never do such a thing!
I don't play favorites or anything... ;)






2 comments:

michelle said...

They are so cute! My Shepherd used to do that too! All 110 pounds of him would think he could curl up on the couch when we were gone. It wasn't hard to tell where he had been. :)
xo

Liz said...

Hahaha! We have big dogs too. They have no idea how obvious it is:). Your new room is looking great!!

Post a Comment