One dish ties it together

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sadly, in my last post about our new kitchen I did not post a picture of our beautiful blue tile. My sweet hubby came home that day and said, "why did you not post a picture of the tile? It's my favorite part about our kitchen." Sooo sad...I failed. So, this picture is for Mr. B!

The perfect touch for our "wanna-be living on the coast" kitchen. We don't have a ton of blue in the house and I thought we needed to tie this color in somewhere. We have beautiful glass cabinets to showcase our Vietri green dishes we received for our wedding.
I've shown you the Vietri Organica platter we found.
You can't see it in this picture, but it ties in the blue tile and green dishes perfectly! So, today we added 4 small bowls in the Vietri Organica.



Aren't they beautiful? I love the jagged edges. We obviously need more...but that will have to wait for now. The pictures of these cabinets just don't do them justice. I apologize...once again...for my LAME photography! So now we have dishes that tie in our blue and green, as well as a beautiful blue and green window seat.
It's all in the small things!



1 comment:

michelle said...

It looks beautiful Liz, I love your tile! The bowls are so pretty and tie everything in together nicely. LOVE blue and green.
xo

Post a Comment