Beach sweaters...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Being that it's 105 degrees outside, the last thing I should be thinking about is sweaters. Maybe sweaters came to mind because I'm freezing in my office. Sweaters are a random thought, but the fact that I'm day-dreaming of the wind blowing through my hair as I stroll down the sandy beaches of the Northeast is absolutely no surprise. I love walking sandy beaches at dusk, especially when the wind is roaring and there is a slight summer chill. Wrapping up in a nice, comfy, lightweight summer cardigan is my favorite. Here are some from Garnet Hill that I love!

This easy LINEN cardigan...
This hooded gray and white beach sweater is my FAV...
 Cashmere cardigan...
 Eileen Fisher cardigan...
All of these scream, "I'm easy going, yet stylish." At least I think they do...:)

Ok, now I'm going back to dreaming about my breezy walk along the beach while wrapped up in the beautiful, striped beach cardigan above.


1 comment:

Kate Robinson said...

I believe I will take that daydream stroll along with you, only I will be wearing the Eileen Fisher cardigan...

Post a Comment