2011 Ultimate Coastal Living House is open for business!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I have been reading the daily catch blog as they have built the 2011Ultimate Coastal Living House in East Beach, Norfolk, Virginia. It looks like an amazing beachfront community, filled with beautiful Atlantic Coastal houses and the Coastal Living house has every coastal detail you could ever imagine!
The home is open for public touring July 29th-November 27th. I sure hope I can get to Norfolk to check this beauty out! I love Coastal Living for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is because they truly care for a community when they are building in one. There is a $10 admission fee to tour the 2011 Ultimate Coastal Home and all proceeds will benefit St. Mary's Home for Disabled Children, a local non-profit in Norfolk. Building a beautiful home in the community is a wonderful gift to the community and giving back to a local charity really makes a positive impact on the entire community. I love it!

Here are some pictures that were posted to the blog as they were completing the house:
I can't wait for more pictures to be posted of the finished product. I'm going to fall in love...I can feel it:).

I definitely want to visit East Beach in the future! It looks like they have a lot to offer...they even have a human chess board...WHAT FUN!
All pictures are from Coastalliving.com and you can check there for updates. Hopefully, more pictures will be posted soon!

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

michelle said...

What a beautiful home!! I love everything about this and how great that you can tour them. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see some more!!
xo

Post a Comment