If I win....

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I don't register for many drawings, but this is one I just couldn't pass up! Jetsetter has amazing trips and I am in love with Vineyard Vines, so I just entered this...

Looking to get away while stocking up on a boat load of VV clothing? Our friends at Jetsetter are offering a whale of a prize package including a $1,500 Jetsetter credit to use at any one of their properties AND a $1,500 vineyard vines whaledrobe!

Who is Jetsetter? They offer amazing getaways at top-notch properties all over the world. Follow this link to learn more and sign up to win!

Contest ends August 15th, so get your tail over to this website and sign up!



Ohhh...the places I would go and cute clothes that I would buy! Good luck to all of you that decide to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment