Obsession with remodeling...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

As you know, we are in the midst of remodeling our little, tired kitchen. Many people have put in a lot of work and time into this remodel and I amaze myself when I start thinking about a bathroom remodel. Why do I even let my mind go there? Why can't I just think about one thing at a time? Does anyone else struggle with this?

Maybe it's because of the emails I get with so many beautiful ideas! Like the Southern Living email I received yesterday with 98 Luxurious Master Baths. They are so pretty and now I yearn to relax in this tub...
Or, brighten up my house with this beautiful, bright sliding bathroom door...
I am seeing these sliding doors more and more and each time I see them I love them more and more :).

Or, how about brightening up my bathroom with this beautiful and cheerful piece...

So many great ideas that I need to just enjoy and not act on. We do not plan to re-do our bathrooms in this house, but I will start filing away my favorites for the large master bathroom we will have one day...one day...maybe, one day...



Oh, what I would give to have this kind of storage!!



Ok, now I will focus my thoughts back on my new kitchen and put the bath dreams away...for now ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment